Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Magnolia 'Tilda in the Forest' Christmas Easel Card

Hi Bloggers

Here is another of one of my favourite designs of cards and of course it has to be another Magnolia stamp (Tilda in the Forest) cos I can't get enough of them (lol). 
She has been coloured with Copics.


Hope you have a nice evening and thank you for looking!
Take care 
Gina x

Magnolia stamps - Tilda in the Forest & Winter Forest
Dies - Magnolia
Ribbons & Embellishments - from my stash.

4 comments:

  1. Gina, this is beautiful! I love this tilda and still haven't inked her up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous Gina...and I'm a new follower too hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely!

    Greetings from the Netherlands
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are so beautiful, so lovely!with stunning details! I've been speechles!
    xoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete