Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 14 February 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda with Balloon'


Happy Valentines Day!
I hope you all received some roses or chocolates, I for one didn't even receive a card, but I can’t complain my husband supports me in all my crafting and even treats me now and again.
  
Today, I am sharing another Easel card – again I hear you cry, 
sorry but I can’t help it I am mad on them. 

I have coloured her with Copics and Prisma Pencils and use the following colours:

Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E43, E42, E40
Dress, Shoes & Balloon, Headband: R83, R81, RV000


Pencils: Tuscan Red, Dark Umber, Burnt Ochre, Black

Magnolia Stamp: Tilda with Balloon
Dies – Spellbinders, Cheery Lynn, Magnolia DooHickey
Ribbon, Lace, Embellishments and Flowers from my crafty stash.

I hope you all have a lovely evening
Take care,
Hugs
Gina x

I am entering this card into the following challenge:
White plus one other colour Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge

7 comments:

  1. Love all the white on white it makes your colours pop out that you use! I'm with you on Easle Cards. My favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are mad for easel cards Gina. I love to see them. A totally magnificent creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not the only one addicted to easels Gina! I agree with Laine! Your cards are such eye candy and I enjoy them all!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina, this is gorgeous hun. Love the colours and love easel cards too.
    No Valentines on my mantle either, sent myself one once and he asked me whos birthday it was!!!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is sooooo gorgeous .... i've awarded you the Liebster award as you blog is so beautiful ... pop over to my blog to check it out!

    hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gina, absolutely love this card, your colouring is beautiful. Have a great weekend, Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very delicate and beautiful! I can't see how anyone would get fed up with seeing your easel cards Gina - they are stunning!
    Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete