Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 7 April 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda with Flowing Hair'

Hello my lovelies,
 
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
 
Today I am sharing my GDT card for this week’s Simply Magnolia Challenge. It would be great if you could pop over and look at the DT's creations and join in with the challenge.
 
I chose to use Tilda with Flowing Hair and Goblin Horsetails stamps.
I have added some flower soft and glitter to the horsetails to give some dimension.
 
This week’s theme is a colour combo

  
 Copics I used to colour:
 
Skin: E31, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E43, E42, E41, E40
Dress, Shoes & Flowers: R85, R83, R81, RV000
Grass: YG99, YG95, YG91
 
Prisma Pensils:
50% Warm Grey, Black, Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber
 
Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Flowing Hair & Goblin Horsetails
Dies: Spellbinders, Go Kreate, Magnolia DooHickeys, Cheery Lynn
Flowers: WOC & The Ribbon Girl
The rest of the embellishments are from my craft stash.
 
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and thank you for visiting my blog!
 
Hugs
Gina x

10 comments:

  1. Gina!!! I just love it when you pop onto my blogger dashboard~!! Lovely and congrats on the GDT!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous creation Gina. Well done on the DT spot.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Gina, love the colours and layout.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation! Just love your style <3 Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this is simply adorable Hun...:-)

    Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautifully coloured and embellished, Gina! Gorgeous! Congrats on your GDT spot too :)
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your GDT Possition you deserve it! Another Awesome Card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gina I love your designs! and your Tilda is so beautiful, wonderful colouring!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to tell you that I love your cards - they are always to beautiful and your work is amazing.
    Hugs, Lourdes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful - I love it - and Tilda, of course, is adorable.
    Hugs, Lourdes

    ReplyDelete