Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda with Straw Hat'

Good evening everyone,
 
Phil and I had a day out at the beach today, and OMG it was freezing, the cold wind took your breath away; still it certainly blew the cobwebs away.
 
I thought I would share an Easel card I made yesterday using Tilda with Straw Hat. I’ve had another go at using the black copic pen, I don’t know why but it seems harder to colour with, maybe it’s because I’m not used to it, but I shall persevere and won’t let it beat me!! I have also added a little silver hat charm which I found in the bottom of my charm box and thought I would go really nicely with the card.
 
 
Copics I used:
 
Skin: E31, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: 100, C7, C6, C5, C3, C1, C0
Dress & Hat: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
Shoes & Hat: C5, C3, C1, C0
Flowers: V06, V04, V000, YG99, YG95, YG91
 
Stamp: Magnolia Tilda with Straw Hat
Dies: Spellbinders, Magnolia DooHickeys, Memory Box
Flowers: The Ribbon Girl, WOC & The Hobby House
The rest of the embellishments are from my crafty stash.
 
I will be back tomorrow with my Marvelous Magnolia DT card.
Take care and thank you for visiting my blog.
 
Hugs
Gina x
 
Challenges I am entering this card into:
Hats off to you - Simply Magnolia
Flowers – The Ribbon Girl

9 comments:

  1. Hi lovely, what a gorgeous card, her hair looks beautiful! love the black!!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful striking card this is, Gina! Fabulously coloured and gorgeous detail .... I love it!
    Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Gina,

    I love this little purple Tilda with her hat. Your colouring is fabulous.

    with love from Holland,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card Gina, I see you also have a similar one in your blog header too. I think that you have done an amazing job with the black copic pen. Love your work. Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card and your colouring is gorgeous!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZERS Gina!!! Your coloring ROCKS!!!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifull card Gina! Love the flowers!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree Black is a hard colour to work with but you have done an Awesome job! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice colour for the hair! Beautiful! love your piece of art!
    xoxo Annette

    ReplyDelete