Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 13 October 2013

New Challange LHOSM - Dots or Stripes

Hello my lovelies,
 
 I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It is raining here today so there is only one thing to do and that is have a lovely crafty day!
 
We have a new challenge at LHOSM, and this week it is Dots or Stripes. Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful Live & Love Crafts.
 
I opted to make another Christmas card (I can’t help it, I am so enjoying making them) and stamped up Jingle Jangle Tilda and Christmas tree stamps . The gorgeous  papers are by Maja from the 'It’s Christmas Time' collection. As always I coloured using my trusty Copics and added a few highlights with Prisma Pencils. I really love this red combo, but it does have a tendency to bleed if you’re not careful. The leaves and clock (tucked behind the image) are Cheery Lynn dies and the flowers have been sprinkled with Diamond Dust to give a frosty feel.

 

Copics I used:
Skin: E31, 21. 00, 000, R20
Hair: E44, 42, 40
Jacket, Hat and Shoes: R59, 46, 29, 22
Top: YG99, 97, 95
Trousers: W7, 5, 3, 2, 1, 0
Christmas Tree: YG99, 97, 95, 93, 91
 
Pencils: Black, Dark Umber
 
My teamies have made some wonderful designs, it would be fab if you had a moment to pop over and have a peek and even better if you join in with our challenge.
 
Thank you for popping in, enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
 
Big Hugs,
Gina x
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Wonderfull card Gina !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolute joy Gina. Your creation leaps from the page. Its stunning.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas card. Gorgeous rich colours and I love the frosty touch on the clock and flowers. I really should start making some more Christmas cards, but I just can't seem to find the time in bewteen all the regular cards I need to make lately, so I suspect I may have a last minute panic lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Another stunner, Gina! Fabulous colouring with those reds and such a beautifully detailed card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning card Gina!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sweetie, this is just gorgeous.
    BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! I love the pretty shape and the pop out tag, so pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. My New favourite card! Looove every Little Embellie about it and your Colouring gets more Awesome everytime. Love it!

    ReplyDelete