Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 8 November 2013

Magnolia 'Peaceful Tilda'

Good morning everyone,
 
I hope you have all had a good week and are well.
 
Well I am not doing very well at sharing my cards at the moment (sorry)! I seem to be running out of time; work is incredibly busy I am getting home later and later and by the time I have done all my chores at home it is not leaving me much time to do much else. I must try harder to get more crafting and blogging time in. I am so pleased it is Friday today and tomorrow I am really looking forward to my yearly trip to the NEC, although it is a very early start, the first train I have to catch leaves at 7.25 a.m. ouch!!
 
Anyway here is a card I made last weekend using the very cute Magnolia Peaceful Tilda from the new Winter Wonderland Collection. I have masked her with an older Church Window stamp and have used Copics to colour with and added a few highlights using Prisma pencils. The Poinsettia is a Marianne die which has had Diamond Dust sprinkled over it and in the middle is a pearl gem which I have covered in glue and then covered with some Glamour Dust. The Fir Branches are also a Marianne die which has also had Diamond Dust sprinkled around the outside. The Merry Christmas sentiment is also from the latest Winter Wonderland collection. The papers are by Maja and the flowers are from my stash and the fir cones are hand picked from my local woods. Please see the list of materials below.

 Copics I used:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, E93
Hair: E57, 43, 53, 50
Dress: C5, 3, 1, 0
Basket/Flowers: E43, 421, 40, R59, 46, 37
Candle: R59, 46, 37, Y06, 02, 00
Window: E43, 42, 41, 40, R59, 46, 37, B97, 95, 93, 91, Y08, 02, 00

 Pencils: Black, Dark Umber, Burnt Ochre

 I am overwhelmed at the amount of new followers I have and would like to say a big warm crafty welcome to you all!!

 I hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Hugs
Gina x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work! That stained Glass Window is just Wow it really Pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour and design Gina. An absolute delight.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.....this is phenomenal!!!!! I adore the stained glass window behind Tilda....perfect accent!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely, Gina. Gorgeous coloring and I love all the pretty white elements on this card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning creation, I love the stained glass window, just gorgeous!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation, love the stained glass window and her flowing dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete