Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 10 November 2013

New challenge LHOSM

Hello my lovelies,
 
 I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
 
 We have a new challenge at LHOSM today and the theme this week is Shabby Chic or Vintage and our wonderful sponsor is Live and Love Crafts.
 
I have chosen the vintage theme. I stamped up Merry Christmas Tilda from the new Winter Wonderland collection and coloured her using Copic grey tones with just a hint of black Primsa pencil then added  a touch of Frantage around the outside. I have mounted the image onto a Joy die and sprinkled some more Frantage around the edges. The lace, ribbon, and flowers are all from the Ribbon Girl; see below for a list of the materials used. The papers are Maja.
 
Copics I used:
Skin: T4, 2, 0
Hair: T10, 8, 6, 4, 2, 0
Clothes: T8, 6, 4, 2, 0
Poinsettia: R59, 46, 37

 Pencil: Black

I hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
 
 Thank you for popping in!
 
Hugs
Gina x

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Gina, this is simply stunning!!!!! You have coloured her to perfection, just love the whole creation. The ribbon bow, papers, lace and flowers all add to the stunning colouring!!! Wow! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness what amazing colouring its just stunning and loving your design just wonderful off now to check out the rest of your blog as your creation are just magic! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Gina, this is breathtaking. I'll admit to being partial to monochromatic colourings and this is fantastically shaded and the addition of just the flower in a bold red makes the whole thing pop. The design and use of embellishments are, as always, fab. Just stunning :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG OMG! AMAZING! Can you here me Shouting! This is out of this world sorry lost for words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow Gina this is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen, I love the way you have coloured Tilda and your design is simply stunning!
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina, this is absolutely, beyond stunning! Every single element from your fabulous colouring to your beautiful layout & design are spot on! Wow!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is gorgeous ! This is absolutely stunning!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering if you could share what die you used with those swirls by the image, I'm so in love with the look of this! Thanks! kmstark61atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card Gina. I love your colouring and gorgeous flowers and bow.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG..... this is sooooo wonderful, just amazing colouring, you clever lady.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gina, I thought I had commented on your fabulous creation, must have been on Facebook. Your creations are always stunning but this is a real beauty. I love everything about it. You take craft to another level.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning Tilda card Gina, love the grey tones and the fabulous layout!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete