Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 9 April 2014

LOTV James-Daisy

Good morning everyone,

I hope your week is off to a good start. I have spent the first couple of days crafting, trying to catch up as I have a few things going on behind  the scenes that I can't share with you yet,and I've been making  few commissioned cards too hence why I haven't been posting much as time has been running away with me. Tomorrow I have to start getting a few chores done, now I can't spend all day in my craft room can I??

Today I am sharing a card made using an LOTV stamp called James-Daisy,  he is a real cutie. I have used Copics and Prisma pencils to colour him. I was a very lucky mum and received a new Tim Holtz die (torn notebook) for Mother's day which I have used at the top of the card and covered with a little Frantage. The swirl is a Magnolia Doohicky die.  The butterflies I made with a Martha Stewart Silicone Mould and Air Dry Clay and added a touch of Distress Ink around the edges.  Most of the flowers are from the Ribbon girl. The Hinge clip is by Tim Holtz which I covered in Frantage. The sentiment is a Whimsy stamp.


Copics List:
Bear: E35, 31, 53, 50
Grass: YG99, 97, 95, 93
Flower: R59, 56, RV34, 32

Pencils: Light Umber, Sienna Brown, Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black

I hope you all he a lovely week.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina x

6 comments:

  1. Stunning James the Bear creation Gina. Love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable, you coloured him beautifully! I love that design!!
    Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull card Gina !!! Wow. I had that stamp in my hand last week. Now I see your card with it and I am sorry I didn't buy it ..... Hmmm.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always Gina and James is such a cutie. Love the torn notebook die, what a lucky Mum you are :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the James bear stamps and you have coloured him beautifully. He looks so chubby and cuddly on your card. Love the details and embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete