Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 17 April 2014

Tilda with Two Rosettes

Good afternoon everyone,

Haven't we been having wonderful spring like weather in the U.K. this week? It has been absolutely beautiful! I have had a very busy week and not been able to get any crafting done. I am also suffering from bad eye strain so it's probably a good idea to give my eyes a rest. Phil and I have been out and about buying things for the house and today we are having the new carpet laid - yay!! I want to have my curtains made and you would not believe how much it costs, we need 3 pairs and have been quoted in several places over £1000.00 pounds - ouch hasten to say we have not made a decision as yet!! Anyway, that is enough rambling from me.

Today starts a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia and its the ever popular theme of Anything Goes. 

I've stamped up Tilda with Two Rosettes and masked her with the Tilda's Dressing Table stamp.The papers are by Maja (Vintage Summer Basics). Peeping out from the top is a Memory Box die called La Rue Heart. The gorgeous swirl (my favourite) is a Magnolia Doohickey die. The clock face charm and string pearls are from the Hobby House. The flowers are a mixture of WOC and The Hobby House. The organza ribbon is from my stash. 

Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000, R21
Hair: E47, 44, 43, 41
Dress and Boots: E89, 87, 84, 81
Rose: R59, 56, RV34, 32
Dressing Table: E37, 235, 33, 31

Pencils: Dark Umber, Black, Tuscan Red

Our wonderful sponsors this time are:

My teamies have made some fab creations, if you have a chance, please pop over and take a peek and even better still join us in our challenge, it would be great to see you there.

I would like to say a huge welcome to my new followers, thank you for following me and for all the lovely comments you have left me!

Thank you for popping in and enjoy the rest of your day!

Hugs
Gina xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gina, beautifully coloured as always. That heart is rather lush, love the bow and strokeable paper and you've used one of my all time favourite charms. She looks adorable perched on the dressing table. I must confess to having that dressing table stamp and 2 others that I still haven't gotten around to inking up yet! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Gina. Wonderful colour and design. Sending Happy Easter Greetings.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation Gina, I adore your perfectly coloured and masked Tilda, beautiful design and gorgeous details - those flowers and cute clock are awesome!
    Hope you find some curtains that don't break the bank!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This si absolutly gorgeus, Gina!

    Wish you a happy easter!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, I love how you used the dressing table as a seat, very clever, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww this is a stunning card Gina!!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Card is yet another Master Piece! All your Embellies just jump of your Card Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning, Gina! Love, love the colours and your fabulous colouring and layout! Your cards never cease to make me drool - absolutely amazing!
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, this is totally stunning Gina. So romantic and great colors also. I love that card.

    Hugs, Dunja

    ReplyDelete