Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 17 July 2014

Lucia - Tilda with Candle

Hello my lovelies,

I hope you are having a good week. It is still hectic for me as there is lots of data to analyse before the end of term, but it's not long to go now before we finish for the summer - yay.  I really haven't got very far with any crafting this week, I am very tired and it is  getting very hot here in the south of the U.K., and  annoyingly I am struggling to get my pens to blend.  A group of us are off to have dinner at a local pub after work today and then head back to see the school production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. The rehearsals sound amazing so I am looking forward to it. 

That is enough rambling from me,  here is another Christmas card I have made that I am quite pleased with. She is called Lucia - Tilda with Candle and I have masked her with a real favourite of mine, Old Swedish Church.  I loved colouring her dress and I think the pleats have turned out quite well. I have sprinkled some Frantage around the image, which gives a lovely snowy effect. I know you can't see the papers very well, but for a change they are by Pion and called Icicles. Tucked behind the image is some corrugated card which I have also added some Frantage to and a lovely paper doily. The die on the right is a Magnolia So Wrapped So Lovely die. The flowers are from my stash and have had some Diamond Dust sprinkled over them to give a real frosty effect and I have painted some Gesso on the fir cones. I bought the sweet little snowballs from a local craft fair that I went to recently and the fir branches are a Joy Crafts die. The beautiful lace is from the  Ribbon Girl links are at the bottom of this post.



Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, R21
Hair: E44, 42, 40, W00
Dress: C5, 3, 1, 00
Sash: C7, 6, 5, 3, 00
Candle E53, E50
Church W7, 5, 3, 1, 00
Trees: E43, 42, 40
Socks: C3, 1, 00

Pencils:
Grey: 118, 116, 114 Marine set
Hair: 095, 091, 089 Essentials set
Church: 110, 102 Marine set

Thank you for popping in, enjoy the rest of your week.

I will be back at the weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. fabulous card as always Gina, love the colours and all the embellies
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! Beautiful details and colouring!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning creation Gina. Wonderful colouring and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a real beauty, art work!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina this is so beautiful, the most gorgeous colouring and design!! have a lovely weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just Awesome great Colour combo and they work so well! Those Layers are Perfect How long does it take you to make a Card? Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, I love the pretty scene you've created, very sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete