Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 20 July 2014

Magnolia Tilda with Leo the Lion

Hello everyone,

I'm back again with my card for our new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and this week our challenge is 'Buttons'.

This is the first time I have got round to colouring up Tilda with Leo the Lion, which is very appropriate for the month of August. I coloured this image with copics and Spectrum Noir Pencils whilst we were sweltering in the heat and humidity and had real problems get the pens to blend lol. I am still practicing hand stitching, some are better than others, but I am determined to crack it. The lush papers are from Pion. The beautiful Ivory Fine Cotton Lace is from the Ribbon Girls and the flowers are from my crafty stash. The swirl die is my favourite Magnolia Doohickeys flourish die. The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment has been printed from my computer and wound round a very cute cotton reel.  


Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E44, 43, 42, 40, W00
Clothes: RV99, 95, 93, 91
Lion: E35, 31, 53, 50, R21
Mane: E44, 43, 42, 40

Pencils: 
Skin: 089, 004 Essentials set
Hair: 110, 109 Marine set
Clothes: 105 Marine set
Lion: 095, 091, 089 Essentials set
Mane: 104, 095, 091 Essentials set

Our lovely sponsors this time are the Ribbon Girls and you could be in with a chance of winning a:

To spend in their awesome shop.

It would be lovely to see you join us in our challenge.

Have a lovely week.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Gina, Wow another stunning beauty!!! I know exactly what you mean, I have this stamp and still havent coloured it up!!! Your stitching looks wonderful, I thought that you had used a sewing machine, so that justifies how good it is. I adore the little sentiment wrapped spool!
    Take care,
    Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Stitching is looking Fabulous and that cotton reel very vey Clever! Love your Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the fabulous details, the card is so beautiful!!!

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Gina, love the animal Tildas, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, the colour combo looks marvelous, the colouring is wonderful and the design is perfect! :) xx

    ReplyDelete