Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 23 October 2014

Dancing with Stars Tilda

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well and if you are in the U.K. survived the storm earlier in the week. We didn't have it that bad, although it was dark and chucking it down with rain when I left for work. I am a bit of a woose when it comes to driving in the dark, if I can get out of it I will lol.

Anyway we have a new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia and this week would like to see you add some black to your creations.

I struggled with this challenge for some reason, and after a long deliberation,  I stamped up Dancing with Stars Tilda and coloured her with Copics and added a few highlights with Prisma pencils. Some Glamour Dust was added to her wings and for the lying snow. The shape has been cut using a Go Kreate die. Tucked behind the image is some black spiders web material and some cheese cloth and behind that is a Joy Crafts die which I have sprinkled Frantage over. The swirl is a Magnolia Doohickeys die, which is quite old now, It started off black, but I got carried away with the Frantage, I think I need to buy shares  in this product lol.  The flowers are from my stash and have had Diamond Dust sprinkled over them. You can't really see it very well in the picture but hanging from the flowers on the left hand side is a Silver 'Joy' charm.


Copics List:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000
Hair: E44, 42, 40, Woo
Dress: C5, 3, 1, 0
Tights: R83, 81, RV10, C5, 3, 0

Pencils:
Tuscan Red, Espresso, Burnt Ochre, Dark Brown, Black


There are four wonderful sponsors this time are :

It would be lovely to see you join us in this challenge.

A big crafty wave to my new followers, thank you for following me.

 Thank you for popping in.

Take care.
Hugs
Gina x

7 comments:

  1. It certainly doesn't look like you struggled with this card Gina - it is gorgeous. love the Tilda and the shape of your card is lovely as are the embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful Gina and your creation is fabulous.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous. Beautifully coloured and displayed and one of my absolute favourite colour combos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tried on my phone and it wouldn't allow me to edit. Gorgeous Gina, love the colour combo and love love the layout. I spotted the die. Thank you for linking back to Noor Design UK. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Gina, I love the colours, you nailed it!! Such a beautiful card, and this little Tilda is a favourite of mine too, Feel free to put me on your Christmas list, I just love it :) Have a wonderful day Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. How unusal are the colours but look so Amazing especially her wings! Enjoy your Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card in every way, love her glittery wings :) xx

    ReplyDelete