Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 9 November 2014

Bestie - Leaf Girl

Morning all,

I am just popping in quickly as I have been so bad and completely forgot to post my DT card for the Paradise of Stamps challenge, I think I was too excited about going to the NEC lol.

Anyway our challenge this time is to make a creation with the theme of Halloween or Autumn.

I have made an autumnal card using a Bestie Image 'Leaf Girl', I thought she was quite fitting for this challenge.

I coloured her up using Copics and Prisma pencils. The shape of the card has been cut using a Go Kreate die. The papers are Maja which I have hand stitched along the edges.  Tucked behind the image is a Noor Design die, some cheese cloth and copper colour card which I have put through my crimper. The flowers are from my stash and the green leaves are another Noor Design die. The Orange leaves are a Magnolia die. The ribbon and lace is also from my stash.

Copics List:
Skin E11, 21, 00, 000, R21
Hair: E49, 57, 55, 53, 50
Flowers: YR68, 27, 15
Leaves: YG99, 97, 95, 93, YR27, 21, 24, 23, 14, 02, G63, Y38, YR15
Acorns: E37, 35, 31

Pencils:
Green Ochre, Pale Vermilion, Orange, Pumpkin Orange, Dark Brown, Burnt Ochre. 

The winner of this challenge will win a GDT spot.

I will be back later, with a new challenge for LHOSM, and will tell you more about the NEC then.

Thank you for popping in and I am so sorry for my late posting.

Hugs
Gina x


7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Gina! I love the gorgeous tones on here and you've beautifully embellished, as always! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gina, I must admit to not being a fan of the Besties images, so I don't normally comment on them, but your card design and the wonderful colours you've balanced here are just so stunning I had to leave some love. Hope you enjoyed the NEC, I must try and get there next year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, gorgeous colours and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow loooove the different shades of Orange! Gorgeous Layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour, design and detail Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the Autumn colours Gina, and what a perfect image. As always your layout is great and I just love lovke love all those gorgeous detials. I hope you enjoyed NEC. Oooo I am so envious. Not jealous, envious! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your coloring is simply stunning Gina! Love this card!

    hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete