Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 8 January 2015

Divine Tilda

Hi everyone,

I'm back with my DT card for Marvelous Magnolia and the theme is 'Anything Goes,

I have coloured up Divine Tilda, from the Waiting for Christmas collection, but I think she can be used all year round. I have coloured her using distress inks, now I know I still have a long way to go with the colouring side of it, but if I don't practice then I won't improve, so I decide to go ahead and use this image as I didn't have enough time to colour another.


The papers are by Maja, but I can for the life of me remember the name of them. I have stamped Tilda onto a Noor Design Oval die, I just love this die, it is so pretty and I've added some pearl string around the image. The beautiful blue satin ribbon, pom pom trim, Ivory Pearl beads, blue berries, ivory pearl square trim, cheesecloth and not forgetting the stunning diamante blue heart are all from the Ribbon Girl


Here I have used one of the Dutch Doobadoo wooden fences which I have painted with the Dutch Doobadoo structure paste and once dry coloured with Weathered Wood distress ink, then stamped over the top of it with walnut stain distress ink using one of postcard stamps from the English Postcard stamp set and added a little string.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Live and Love Crafts. The lucky winner of the this challenge will win:

to spend in their online shop.

Thank you all so much for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, your card is so pretty and your colouring looks amazing.
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Gina and your colouring is gorgeous - beautifully embellished as always x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Gina, and I think you did a fantastic job with the distress inks too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweetie Gina. Love your stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Gina. I am loving the vibrant colours. One day I am going to give 'more colour' a go! Love yours! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some fabulous cards posted here this week Gina, I always seem to be on catch up with my commenting. Your distress ink colouring is beautiful here, love it and the details on the card are gorgeous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gina, such a beautiful creation. I adore that little fence that you have painted. Such a stunning design, loving that blue bling too!
    Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete