Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 31 January 2016

New Challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Use a Heart

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having  a fab weekend, I am starting to feel much better now, probably helped by meeting up with my two lovely boys yesterday to celebrate Phil's birthday.

Today we have a new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia and our theme for this month is Use a Heart. 

This can be in the form of a:
 Lovely Hanglar or Magnolia image with a heart, heart shaped card, heart paper, heart shaped charm,  heart die, heart gems etc.

I have coloured up Tilda with Spring Heart and masked her with Tilda's Dressing Table. I have coloured her using DI reinkers. The shape of the card has been cut using a heart shaped die. Peeping out of the left hand side is a Joy die from Noor Design U.K. the papers are by Maja. The heart tag on the base of the card is a Magnolia die.  The lace, charm, pearl string and flowers are from my stash.



DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Shoes: Aged Mahogany, Spun Sugar
Heart: Aged Mahogany, Barn Door
Dressing Table: Hickory Smoke

Our sponsor for this challenge is: Live and Love Crafts

You could win:

We would love to see you join us!


Well that's it from me today, enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Thank you so much for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Gina. Again, I love the colours and all those gorgeous details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie Gina, with such fabulous colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous card Gina, love the rich reds and all the lace :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwww....what a great card. I almost never use red but seeing this I think I have to try sometimes. Lovely!!!!
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must have missed this post Gina sorry. Gorgeous card, a beautiful image and colouring of it. Such pretty details and romantic embellishments in your design.
    Glad you are feeling a bit better too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gina, this is a beautiful card and agree with Rainey, so very romantic, I fell in love with it when I saw it, pardon the pun! Perfect colouring of your masked Tilda, very cute!
    A beautiful mix of embellishments and I love the antique heart charm in your bow. Have a lovely day, crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Gina! Wow! Stunning creation!

    Hugs,
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!!! And your coloring skills are quite immpressive! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your red and white combo Stunning!

    ReplyDelete