Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 1 August 2016

New Challenge Marvelous Magnolia - Holiday

Hi everyone,

I hope your week is off to a good start. I have scheduled this post as I am I am currently away in Jersey, hopefully the sun is shining. 

Today I am sharing a card I made for the new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia, the theme is Holiday (in the respect of a summer holiday).

I have coloured up an old Maggie called Tilda Offshore and masked her with another oldie stamp Flower Wall Post, the scene has been coloured with DI reinkers.

The paper is from a Joy paper pad, aptly named called Seashore.

All the dies are by Joy, links to the materials are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the link.

The shells have been laid on some natural fibre and I've added a sailing boat charm to finish it off.

The cheesecloth and pearl trim are from the Ribbon Girl.

The pleated tulle, shells, charms, flowers and ribbon are from my stash.
DI list:

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain,
T-Shirt & Shoes: Stormy Sky
Shorts: Gathered Twigs, Aged Mahogany
Hat: Hickory Smoke, Stormy Sky
Flowers Wall: Gathered Twigs, Grand Espresso
Flowers: Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed
Sea: Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass
Sand: Frayed Burlap

Well that's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh now this is fabulous! But then Gina your cards always are. Love it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully themed card Gina, gorgeous nautical image and elements, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing the old stamps coloured up with all our new products gives them a new lease of life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I really like the way you've brought everything together with the colours and the nautical elements :) xx

    ReplyDelete