Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 4 November 2016

Mistletoe Fairy

Hi everyone

Happy Friday to you all, I hope you have had a good week and wish you a fab weekend.

I am off to the NEC tomorrow which is very exciting, I wonder what crafty goodies I will bring home?

I am popping in to share another Christmas card I have made this time using the gorgeous Whimsy Wee stamp, Mistletoe Fairy.

She was an absolute joy to colour with my Di reinkers.

The shape of the card started as an oval. Peeping out from the top left hand side is a Joy die, Circle die No. 2.. 

The flower arrangement is made out of roses (sprinkled with twinklets), red berries, fir cones, beaded berries and die cut spruce twigs, I've added some white gesso to them to represent snow and some silver jingle bells.

The sentiment banner is a Joy die. The 'Merry Christmas', sentiment is from the Best Wishes English banner text.

Instead of colouring the mistletoe berries I have sprinkled some glamour dust over them.

The lace and ribbon are from my crafty stash.

Di list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Leaves: Pine Needles, Bundled Sage

I have coloured the wings in co-ordinating colours and added some star dust stickles to give  them some sparkle.

That's it from me.

Thank you for popping in.

Happy crafting.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful Gina, your DI colouring on the image is gorgeous. Have fun at the NEC, I went yesterday, not so many of the large brand names there this time but still great, I spent far too much.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, this is stunning, so pretty and the colours you have chosen are lovely. Loving all the detail. I am now following your blog.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning hun, loving the colours!! and love the way you've followed the circle design with your embellies, Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore the image Gina, and your artwork is superb.
    Every inch of the detail is gorgeous and I love the green.
    Totally beautiful.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning Gina. Wonderful colouring of the image and fabulous detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Gina ,
    Wow tis is so beautiful I love de details en de fairy is so cute
    Wish you a fab weekend .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card Gina. Hope you have had a smashing day. Judy x

    ReplyDelete