Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 18 December 2017

Digi Doodles Studios Inspirational Card - Aurora

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well and looking forward to the Christmas festivities!

Well I am super excited, I have two more full days at school as we break up at lunchtime on Wednesday for the Christmas holidays wahoo. We have a few fun things to do before they let the staff go home, like Secret Santa and the hamper prize drawer, but its all good fun!

Anyway I am popping in to share an inspirational card for Digi Doodle Studios. Dina has recently released a range of Masquerade Ball images and this is one them, she is called Aurora.

I have coloured her with DI reinkers.  I used 'Star Dust' stickles to make the mask all lovely and sparkly.

The wispy bits underneath the flowers is called sisal.  

The lacey border has been cut from a Fantasy die and underneath the image is a Joy Crafts die. The swirl on the right hand is an old favourite of mine cut from a Magnolia Doohickeys die.

The pearl string, lace butterfly, pearl trim and guipure lace are from the Ribbon Girl.

The feather, flower, bronze key charm and ribbon are from my own crafty stash.

DI list: 
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Lips: Aged Mahogany
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Feathers: Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot

Before I go, in the run up to Christmas, Dina is currently offering 25% off ALL digi stamps, so pop on over to Digi Doodles Studios and grab yourself a bargain.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping n.

Hugs
Gina xx

1 comment: